Task Force Information
Task Force I Farm Buildings & Equipment
Joseph Zulovich, Director
University of Missouri
Columbia, MO 65211-0001
- Activities & guidelines of this Task Force involve buildings & equipment for dairy operations.
- Systems include designs for handling cows, feed, milk, ventilation & manure.
Task Force II Plant Equipment & Procedures
Amy Rhodes, Director
HP Hood, LLC
Lowville, NY 13367
- To develop meaningful guidelines for procedures and equipment involved in dairy plant operations.
- To promote uniformity between the states.
Task Force III Laboratory & Quality Control Procedures
- To cover topics related to laboratory, quality control, product evaluation & trouble shooting procedures.
- To cover methods of assuring quality through good production and manufacturing procedures.
Task Force IV Regulatory Issues & HACCP
Steve DiVincenzo, Director
Illinois Department of Public Health
Division of Food, Drug, & Dairies
- To foster communications & uniformity between the states.
- This Task Force has been assigned guidelines concerning inspections as well as those relating to HACCP.
Task Force V Milking Systems & Procedures
Steve Lehman, Director
Michigan Milk Producers Assoc.
Novi, MI 48375
- To address guidelines relating to milking system design, equipment and facility function and cleaning.
Task Force VI Small Ruminants
- To develop guidelines pertaining to all aspects of production and processing for dairy goat, sheep and other small ruminant operations.